Himalaya Yoga & Ayurveda Peeth – Rishikesh (www.YogaTTCworld.com) and Santosa Yoga & Ayurveda Wellness center Limassol – Cyprus co- partner in Yoga & Ayurveda Course that offers:
- Ayurveda Massage & Ayurveda Cooking Courses, Marma Therapy, etc
- Professional 200 & 500 Hour and 85 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Courses in India & Cyprus (read more)
- Yoga Alliance certificate that gives you the opportunity to teach yoga worldwide (read more)
- Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats and Workshops where we learn together Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, Energy healing, Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy, Vedic rituals (read more)
- Individual sessions that can improve your health and energy through Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, Pulse and Aura Diagnostics, Mantra Initiations, Energy healing, etc. (read more)
Our goals are
- to provide profound knowledge of Yoga Methodology, Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama, Kriya, Meditation, Ayurveda, etc.
- to spread the yogic wisdom of living a happy and healthy life and to encourage you to apply this wisdom in your daily lives
Our Teachers are
- Sanjay yogi – a 200 & 500 hrs experienced yoga teacher registered by Yoga Alliance – he will share with you his knowledge of Yoga Methodology, Assisting, Pedagogy, Meditation, Ayurveda, Yoga therapy, Meditation, Mantra and Energy healing, Vedic rituals
- Dr. Manoj Kumar – a 200 hrs experienced yoga teacher registered by Yoga Alliance – he will share with you his knowledge of Ayurvedic therapy, Yoga Philosophy (Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Vedas, Upanishads, classical Hatha yoga scriptures, Pranayama, Subtle body, Raja yoga, Tantra, Sanskrit language etc.)
- Effie Maria Matafia :- E-RYT 200 yoga alliance , Ayurveda Therapist
AYURVEDA CULINARY ARTS SYLLABUS
Ayurvedic Nutrition & Cooking places an emphasis on foods that ground the soul, nourish the body and delight the senses. Topics will include:
- Cooking for the five senses and six tastes.
- Tools and techniques for maximum nutrient absorption.
- The mechanics of satiation and its relationship to the tastes and senses.
- When, where, what and how to eat.
- Preparing simple, nutritious and sensually-gratifying meals.
- The definition of health.
- The importance of digestion and how to maintain a balanced digestive system.
- Chaturvidha Ahara, Shatrasas, Ahara Vidhi Vishesha and the Guna Karma of spices and Ayurvedic cooking.
Santosa Yoga & Ayurveda , Limassol Cyprus
Our Co-Partner Yoga & Ayurveda Center where we teach Hatha Yoga classes & Mantra- Meditation , Ayurveda Cooking, Massage together, You can find us easily , it 10 minute by walk.
7 Agias Fylaxeos str.
6987101902 / 6981069385